Fun Things We Do...
We have many ideas for fun, educational opportunities, and campus and community involvement. Join us to learn more about what we do and to help determine future activities!
A few of the things we do include: various trips (see links below), potluck dinners/barbecues, local trips to Omaha or Lincoln for ethnic cuisine experiences, give educational talks, help recruit new students, and the Annual International Dinner and Entertainment Night held each spring semester.
International Education Week Activity
When: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Where: Atrium, WSC Student Center
Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
International Dinner & Entertainment Night
Sunday, February 24, 2013 - Learn more...
Other Activities we have participated in (just a sampling...):
- "Around The World In 180 Days"
- Assisted with one or two "WillyCon" activities in various years.
- Multicultural Center "Open House" Activities
- IEW 2007: International Culture & Food Tasting Event
- IEW 2012 Activity - view a photo album
- Attended the Sci Fi Club's Haunted House in October 2010
Trips We've Taken: